And the Liebster Goes Too Me Yipeee
As a relative newbie to the blogging world I find myself learning something new everyday. There are rules to follow and programs to learn and there are days that you wonder if anyone out there in the universe is listening. Then on Tuesday I got my answer. Someone was listening (thank you Team Fabulicious) and I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. Yeah me…I jumped for joy and then I googled. What is the Liebster Blogger award? It is the blogging worlds version of supporting the newbie…in this case me. Seasoned bloggers nominate new bloggers with less than 200 followers as a way to show there support and get the word out. Now that I have accepted the award it is time to introduce myself to the world and share the love. First the introductions…..
11 Random Facts About Me
- I have an unnatural obsession with reality TV
- I am a closet crafter
- I think my shoe collection may be taking over the world.
- My twin 13 year olds may not think I am cool as they are but I know better
- I am the youngest and I like to tell myself the favorite (but sadly I have no proof)
- My favorite color is purple
- I eat cookie dough and cake batter rather than cookies and cake.
- I was Valedictorian of my high school class
- I am a complete country music junkie…who doesn’t love Willie and Waylon?
- I met my husband 15 years ago and I like to think we have a love like Johnny and June
- I started my blog by accident and I never looked back
11 Random Questions to Answer
- What is the first thing you do every morning? Check my email, facebook, twitter, and blog stats, then get the bad kids up for school.
- Favorite Family Activity: we are Nascar junkies and catch a race every chance we get
- Rain or Snow? Rain, I live in Texas and do not do snow
- What is your greatest accomplishment? The family and life I have built with my husband
- If you were invisible where would you go and what would you do? I would sit in a random mall and people watch..shoppers are the best entertainment when they think no one is looking
- What would you do with a million dollars? Give to charity, pay off my debt, and shop to my heart’s content
- What is your favorite movie? Gone With the Wind
- Favorite Song/Artist: Gary Allan…. He Can’t Quit Her
- If you could go on vacation anywhere right now where would you go? Hawaii…did I mention I hate the cold weather?
- If your friends had to describe you in one word what wold it be? Honest
- What is your pet peeve? A person who is two-faced…if you do not like a person then stay away from them and keep it to yourself…there is no need for messiness we are all out of school
And Now the Love
I am nominating 8 bloggers who are also up and comers and have a great message to share.